Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My "Other" Sisters, Even Though They're Not My Real Sisters, But Maybe One Day They'll Be...

Okay, that's a long title. Sorry.
Ever since I started dating Ben I've been treated like family.
No if's, and's or but's.


I'm incredibly close to Sally and Becca. It's an absolute crack-up whenever we're together and I miss them when we're apart. I refer to them as my Slushy Sisters. Long story. Sally + Becca + Sandy = Trouble. Just ask Vegas.


And here's Katiebug. I usually want to steal her shoes. She's the baby of the family.




And here's the whole kit-n-kaboodle!
Applebaby, Diane, Jgirl, me, Summer, Sally, Becca, Grandma & Katiebug.

4 comments:

Smiley Family said...

They are extremely lucky to have you Sandy!!

Tarika said...

All of you are so BEAUTIFUL! I think you are all so lucky to have each other!

Daffany said...

You girls look absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

We are so good looking and you are totally one of us. What would we do without you? Perish.