Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A New Season...

Autumn is my absolute favorite of all four seasons! I love the crisp leaves, the brisk morning air and donning my favorite hoodie. As today is the first day of Autumn I want to take a moment to say goodbye to Summer.


"Faces of a Bandy* Summer"

The unofficial start to summer~ Memorial Day weekend
Hawaii
No summer is complete without Bee's baseball.

The wedding.
Annual trip to Dog Lake.
Bye Bye Summer. See you next year.
HELLO Autumn!
*Bandy= The "Hollywood Nickname" our friends dubbed us one night at softball.
We all have them... *sigh*

1 comment:

Tarika said...

I have to admit that I am having a hard time adjusting to fall weather and the clothing...probably because I can't shop and buy new Fall wear and so I am boycotting it.

Anyway you two lover birds are too cute! Glad you had a fun summer! Let's hope the rest of the year is just as awesome!