Has anyone here ever seen me run?
Ever seen me attempt to run?
Ever heard me talk about wanting to run?
No?
Probably because this lil' lady isn't a runner.
With that being said...
Tarika convinced me to do a 5k with her last weekend. In the rain. In the cold. Causing me to get up at 6am. And I didn't even walk the whole thing. I actually jogged. Pick your jaw up from the ground.
Here's proof. I'm not dreaming this up.
You want to know what's even better?
I didn't finish last.
5 comments:
I don't think I have ever ran anywhere, ever. I had such a great time with you on Tuesday! It was so nice to see a familiar face in Vegas! You suck!
Go Sandy Go, Go Sandy Go!!!
YAY! You made it and you really didn't finish last and you beat the cheating lady with the umbrella...thanks for even jogging with us! And getting up early and let's get those darn good pancakes again! Yummy they sound good today!
I'm proud of you!!!
It's amazing what friends can drag you out to do isn't it. Takes me back to last summer when I was running with Mindy, yeah she kicks a**. Did I mention that I can stand running? My boobs are too big ;)
Post a Comment