My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
I was so planning on coming and then I found out I have a conflict. Dang it! There is a family gathering tonight at my Grandma's rest home which I thought was next Tuesday. So, sorry, but family comes first, even though I could learn how to save a buck. Maybe you could take notes and share some info with me later:)
Ditto to everything that Jamie said. I really want to learn how to save some money, but I too am going to my Grandma's rest home. If I could get the info from you later I would really appreciate it!!
I'm totally serious when I say that I had been looking forward to this since you first posted it, but I won't be there either. Waaaaaaaaaaa-I want to save money!
5 comments:
I was so planning on coming and then I found out I have a conflict. Dang it! There is a family gathering tonight at my Grandma's rest home which I thought was next Tuesday. So, sorry, but family comes first, even though I could learn how to save a buck. Maybe you could take notes and share some info with me later:)
Ditto to everything that Jamie said. I really want to learn how to save some money, but I too am going to my Grandma's rest home. If I could get the info from you later I would really appreciate it!!
I'm totally serious when I say that I had been looking forward to this since you first posted it, but I won't be there either. Waaaaaaaaaaa-I want to save money!
Hey I forgot to ask you about this today...are you going to hook me up with some tips since it was on bowling night?
I would come if I lived there! You will have to post some of the tips on your blog!
Post a Comment