Saturday, October 25, 2008

HomeTech is Hiring

Many of you have asked me for more info about my job and how you can apply too!

Well...

HomeTech will be in Utah for a job fair the first week in November. I have an email from them with details on how to apply. So, if you want it, leave me a comment with your email and I'll forward their email to you.

Hurry though, because all resume's have to be in by October 30.

7 comments:

The Lund Five said...

Please send it to my e-mail. I know you already have my e-mail address.

Jane said...

I'd like the email, I am curious about the details. Thanks

Janae said...

Hey Sandy-- I would love to have your info! janae.jakins@gmail.com

Thanks! We love seeing your updates. Looks like you are doing good.

Janae 'n Dale

BrittneyandDoug said...

Hey this is Tarika's old co-worker Brittney. I just saw this on her page...sounds interesting. Can I get the info too :)? Thanks!!! dobrit11@hotmail.com

Tarika said...

Hey there!

Looks like Lucky is trying to screw me...can I have the info buddy?

Hey thanks again for coming to lunch on Saturday...sorry I wasn't very talkative. Anyway...hope you had a blast at your Halloween party!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Is it all home/internet based so that I could work abroad?

ashleybybee@live.com

Smiley Family said...

Thanks but no thanks! Although a little extra cash would be nice, there is no way I'd have time for it, being a mom and a student is enough :)