My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Hi Sandy! This is Lindsay (Driggs) Neff! How are ya? I just totally found your blog through Jamie Smiley's! Fabulous! I'm so excited! You should definitely send me an email (lindsay.driggs.qipc@statefarm.com) so I can send you an invite to see mine! (It's private because I'm a tiny bit paranoid) - but I'm so happy I found you! It's been a while! You are so darling and I've always looked up to you!
3 comments:
Hey Sandy, tell me about this at home job
Hi Sandy! This is Lindsay (Driggs) Neff! How are ya? I just totally found your blog through Jamie Smiley's! Fabulous! I'm so excited! You should definitely send me an email (lindsay.driggs.qipc@statefarm.com) so I can send you an invite to see mine! (It's private because I'm a tiny bit paranoid) - but I'm so happy I found you! It's been a while! You are so darling and I've always looked up to you!
That's funny. On Saturday Dad told me he was only 44.
Post a Comment