I've done it.
I've gone and joined the Crazy Crew!
I accepted a second job this morning.
Transcriptionist. I type super-fast.
But at least I get to work from home.
In my jammies.
And I don't have to be nice to people.
Why you ask have I done this crazy thing?
It's so that I can save money so that Ben and I can travel the world. Fiji here I come!
I'm sure we are all CRAZY on some level. If you wanted to join the Crazy Crew what would be the reason you would put on your application?
Membership is currently on open enrollment...
7 comments:
Do I really need to explain to you why I should be a part of the Crazy Crew? I think that I was the founding member...
I want to know more about that. It would be great to have a little job I could do at home and still make money. Let me know!
next year I'm going to talk your boyfriend in sky diving with me. Does that qualify?
Extra moolah is always good, and I'm up for fun and crazy things. However my crazy couldn't be traveling the world quite yet with 3 little chitlin's. Hey live it up sista. Hook me up with the typing thing :)
I don't get the question....Does that make me crazy and part of the crew?
Two kids and school...I already have a second job and I am NOT in the market for a third :) Best of luck to ya kiddo!
Hey Sandy! I think that sounds fun!!! Tell us all how we can do this stuff! It looks like you guys are doing really good. Did you know we moved?
Post a Comment