Dog Lake Part 2...
Adventure #1- Pups off-leash.
Beagles are notorious for following their noses once they catch a scent. That's why it's not recommended that you take them off-leash in an unenclosed area and I NEVER have. Rules are made to be broken right? They were such good dogs!! Buster stopped when we told him to and Lola always came back to check on Mom. I was shocked they didn't run into the wild yonder.
All thanks to Ben having a little bit of faith in these two twirps.
All thanks to Ben having a little bit of faith in these two twirps.
Adventure #2- How's the water?
The pups have never been swimming before. I tried to lure them in first with a stick and then with a treat. They would only get in up to their bellies. On to plan B. "B" being Ben.
Adventure #3- Plan B...
I don't think any explanation is needed.
You're next Lola...
We had a GREAT time! 6 miles can really wear a girl out! Don't worry, I didn't have to carry Lola. We're just posing for a picture :) Buster is too heavy to lift and smile at the same time.
ha ha ha








2 comments:
Lola looks so sad...Buster obviously was as adventurous as always. Looks like lots of fun!
What fun! Cute doggies! Love the pics & the B-E-A-U-tiful scenery.
Post a Comment