I have been bugging Ben to take me biking to Dog Lake for a while now... Well, I got my wish yesterday. His brother was in town from Memphis so it was the perfect opportunity. Usually I kick Ben's trash on the uphill, but this trip turned out to be a different story...
Yeah, I'm gonna get you! Watch out. Yes, I'm smiling.

Um... So this isn't working out so well. Darn this RIGID bike of mine!
I don't have shocks on my 14 year old mountain bike...

Yeah, so I'm gonna head back down the trail. Okay?
I made it up 1 mile out of 3. I don't know what went wrong but it just wasn't working out for me. Oh well, next time Ben and I are taking the pups up to teach them how to swim at Dog Lake. Stayed tuned for that adventure... Hopefully I'll make it all 3 miles... Oh sad.
3 comments:
You will make all three miles tomorrow...if you don't Buster and Lola will pull you up there. They will be so excited to swim...we didn't know if Boo could swim or not and she just jumped in and started swimming like a champ.
Good luck with this whole weekend...and remember I am here for all sorts of emergencies!
haha love that last pic!!
Hey, at least you made it 1 full mile! Our trip was not so lucky and involved A LOT of swearing!
I hope the lake was fun today and that the pups were not to worn out from last night! Mine slept until about 10:00 this morning!
Post a Comment