Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tonight's Going to be a Good Night...

Not too long ago I was dancing around with my bestest friends singing "Tonight's Going to be a Good Night" by the Black Eyed Peas at our annual Turkey Lurks Thanksgiving Feast. It got me thinking that truly this has been the theme for this fall. September, October and November have been filled to the brim with good laughs, great friends, fun family and memories that will last a lifetime...


Hiking in the Mountains I Love...
We didn't do as much hiking as we did last year, but what we did do was beautiful!




Working on my best rocker moves...

I'm working on it. This move Sean taught me. ha ha



Toga Party 2009 (aka Emily's 30th Birthday Party)...

I had a super sweet blue sparkly toga. Not only did we get to celebrate Em's 30th bday, we also got to celebrate her engagement to her Frenchie.




Halloweenie 2009. Party on Wayne, Party on Garth...

We had the best costume this year! So comfy, so easy and we got so many compliments on it.



Meeting my idol...

I all ready did a post on this so I won't bore you with details.

My cookbook has been used and abused.



Hanging out with the best girlfriends on the planet...

True statement. I love each one of them and wouldn't trade them for the world. We recently had a giggle-fest at my house the other week and I'm still laughing...



2nd Annual Turkey Lurks Thanksgiving Feast...

Ben and I are fortunate enough to have really fabulous friends. This is the 2nd year we've celebrated Thanksgiving early with them. This year our dinner party doubled in size. WOWZA!




Thanksgiving 2009...
The older I get the more I appreciate my family. My niece and nephew came up with these funny little place cards for Thanksgiving dinner. One of my fave things about my family are the funny emails that go back and forth between all of us. I have some really witty brothers and sisters.



Ben's 30th Birthday Bonanza...

I have myself a goldmine in Ben! Even though his 30th Birthday isn't until next week I surprised him this weekend with some birthday fun. I got him a mini season ticket package for the Jazz and Saturday night was the first game. I taped a funny little riddle to his pizza with clues to what his birthday present was. He was surprised to say the least. We ended the night with a stay at the swanky Hotel Monaco. What a blast!




I've had so much fun this fall!
I'm looking forward to a FABULOUS winter!!
See you on the slopes!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Interesting how Russ is in the girl picture...

Tarika said...

I am so glad that I could be a part of these times! Here is to another awesome and wonderful 3 months! <3