Monday, December 7, 2009

Ben's Big 30

Ben joined the fabulous 30 club this past Wednesday!

We both took the day off and had a blast!

We started the day off by breakfast at The Park Cafe. Mmmmm...


Then we went to the Zoo. We both haven't been in years and I've been itching to see the new baby elephant. My favorites were the monkeys. There was only about 10 other people there so it was like we had the park to ourselves. It's the only way to go!









I also introduced Ben to chocolate covered grapes.
Oh, divine!
If you haven't experienced these you should grab some and experience the magic ;)



Then of course I forgot my camera for the rest of the night...

We had a ton of Ben's friends join us for dinner at one of his favorite places~ Himalayan Kitchen. So delish! Then we went cosmic bowling. So funny!

I have a goldmine in Ben and am so lucky to call him mine!!

2 comments:

The Trusty Blog said...

You also introduced me to chocolate covered grapes and I introduced my kids to them and now we are all ADDICTED!

Honestly though, who had more fun on Ben's birthday? You or Ben?

Tarika said...

I love the kissing elephant pic...so freaking cute. Glad I could be a part of his 30th! You are the world's best girlfriend in my book!