
I got there at 6:15pm. There was all ready a line wrapped half way around the block. I had to PARK two blocks away. They started handing out signing line tickets and ten minutes later they ran out...
I'm lucky letter "J."
This was at the Q & A session. They packed us in like sardines. I am actually standing on the stairs. This is only about half the crowd. There were over 400 people there!4 hours later I was having my book signed.
*insert me singing*
You can do a lot of things in 4 hours. I made A LOT of new friends. Drank a lot of yummies from Starbucks. Learned that there are now 2 Wal-Marts in Logan. And that it's much easier to get a Visa in Europe than in the U.S. Oh, and that the nice people at Mazza restaurant let you use their potty room without giving you grief.



4 comments:
Congrats to you! And she pegged you right on...you are darling!
What I'm wondering is why you chose for her to sign it to "Sandypants"...
That is so awesome! I am glad that you got to meet her. I hope that she comes next year when her new cook book comes out so that you can meet her again!
And she must really know you because you do have great hair and you are darling! <3
Nice work Sandy, sounds like you had a good time.
Post a Comment