Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 Hours Later...

I waited for four hours last night to meet Pioneer Woman and have her sign my cookbook. 4 hours. And it was all worth it. If I would have shown up 10 minutes later I would not have had the opportunity. I got there in time by the skin of my teeth! I have lots of pictures and stories so stay tuned...

Let me remind you one more time... 4 hours, in the cold, with 400 other women (and a few men) all to meet my idol. I'm a true fan. And she said I had beautiful hair. She likes me. I can tell.

2 comments:

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

I can't wait for you to cook for us all!! Must be worth it if you waited four hours!

The Simmons Family said...

Awesome! I am going to meet her in Tempe when she comes to AZ. Only, I'll be waiting in the 80 degree heat and hopefully not with as many fans. Can't wait to see pics.