Today my life is complete.
May I introduce you to the Bible of Cooking...

Pioneer Woman taught me how to cook. Literally. She taught me the right way to cut an onion. And that butter AND heavy cream are your friends. She taught me through pictures. She saved me (and Ben) from a life of ramen and cereal.
Her cookbook has been in the works for months and I've be anxiously awaiting it's arrival. And today my friends, I am holding it in my hands. No longer do I have to put my laptop in the kitchen to cook something delish. Now I can just open up my PW cookbook and make little notes and smiley faces and splatter butter all over it. Life is good.
If you haven't checked out her website go visit... http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/
Your life will be changed. At least in the kitchen...
6 comments:
Yeah for Sandy! I remember when you told me about that website. I have looked at it a time or two. I love her detailed instructions and loads of pics. so, is the cookbook the same? Still lots of pics?
Oh! I have to go get one right now!!! I love her stuff! Hey, when is the book signing we are supposed to be going to?
Book signing is next Wednesday the 4th! You wanna come with me?
And yes, Jamie, there are tons of pics.
Sandy
And you introduced her to me, and thank a million. Or should I be upset at the pounds I have gained since you introduced her. I can't wait to get my copy, I think I'll grab it tomorrow. I have not met a pioneer woman recipe that I didn't think was absolute perfection.
She is hilarious!! I have never heard of her before, so thanks for introducing us. I am making a recipe from her website for dinner.
Sandy - do I need to turn in my man card if I thought that the site was pretty cool? Except for that part about the prolapse . . . I have had enough of the ranch today. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment