Friday, October 23, 2009

Babies! Meow...

Some folks are dog people. Some folks are cat people.
I'm a dog person, otherwise one of these little babies would be cuddling with Buster and Lola as we speak.
Introducing the brat pack... My friends Sara and Nick rescued four kittens from a boat detailing shop where they were found within one day after being born and abandoned by their mother. They then got a nursing momma cat and her two kittens from the shelter in hopes that the momma cat would adopt the four brand new kitties into her own family. They spent many sleepless nights getting up every four hours to HAND FEED the orphans until the momma took over. Now they need a home...
All five kitties and mom.

This one they knicknamed Chubbs.

This is my favorite. I named him/her (i don't know) Orange Cream Puff. Puffs for short.


And these are the twins. They are a beautiful gray.



And how could you NOT love this little kitty! This is Doodles (Ben named him last night).
If you are interested in giving a good home to one of these babies, let me know and I'll get you in touch with Sara and Nick. I went to see them for the first time last night and even though I'm not a cat person, I couldn't help but fall in love with these little rug rats!! *sigh*

No comments: