Thursday, February 12, 2009

Open Letter To American Idol, Part 2

My dearest American Idol,

Once again I come to you in confusion. Why. Why do you insist on pulling at my heartstrings. You know what you did last night. You put through the blind guy. He's now in the Top 36. Which means I have to keep watching. And he's no longer "the blind guy." He has a name. Scott. I even missed watching Lost to watch you. Good thing I have DVR. And good thing my bathroom has a door to my bedroom so that I could still watch you while I was cleaning my horribly, toothpaste-dried, hair everywhere, hairspray on all surfaces, yucky bathroom. I mean, I have to get SOMETHING done while I am sucked in to seeing who will be the next SuperStar. Plus, I promised my dearest dogsitter that I would have a clean toilet for her for when she arrives Thursday night. Oh here I go rambling. See what you do to me? To close my letter, I sincerely hope, with all of my great big mushy heart, I don't have to start voting. Don't make me do it.

{Sigh}

Yours truly,
The girl who doesn't have time to watch A.I. every Tuesday and Wednesday night at 7pm.

4 comments:

Jane said...

I predict you will soon be texting your Idol votes and if he it in the top two may even host or attend a finale party.

Smiley Family said...

hehe. I am usually glued to the tube for A.I. - but not this year. Don't get me wrong, I would love to watch it, I just don't have the time these days. You'll have to keep me updated :)

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Love it! You should send it.

The Snells said...

yay you did find us!! I was wondering if any of the family had blogs and if so why i didnt know about it lol! now we can keep in touch more :) Im so happy you tracked us down!!! i would have brought Lilah but Im a super paranoid about germs right now haha! i guess thats what working in pediatrics will do to you!