Tuesday, February 24, 2009

P.S.

I stand corrected.

There is NO sugar in Diet Coke.

I repeat.

There is NO sugar in Diet Coke.

Thank You. All is right with the world again.

P.S. Jane, I will be sitting next to you at the movie with my BIG Diet Coke and popcorn (no sugar in popcorn...).

4 comments:

Holly said...

Duh. Look at the nutrition label. No calories, no sugar, no fat. I'll still partake.

Smiley Family said...

Hallelujah for you! You did, however, inspire me with your sugar post. I threw out ALL my candy last night. I desperately want to take the kids swimming this summer and I really don't want to embarrass them. Okay, they wouldn't know the difference - clarification - I don't want to embarrass myself. Thanks for the motivation!

The Snells said...

now if only there was no sugar in regular coke..... :(

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Whew, thank goodness!!