So I was reading a funny little note post on Facebook about my friends' "First's."
And the first question happened to be "Your First Prom Date."
Well, I didn't go to Junior Prom. *Sniff* *Sniff*
If you saw how gorgeously ugly duckling I was, you would understand.
And then my Senior Year, since I was super cool, we decided to crash Junior Prom in our parent's SWEET old school prom duds.
And this, my friends, is what resulted...
I wish you could see my {HOT PINK} dress with the bow coming off the back.
Divine, simply devine.
P.P.S. What is my obsession with long-haired guys?
4 comments:
Hilarious...Love it!
Please, please tell me there is a picture of the bow on this dress. While I can only see a small portion of it.... the pink is blinding. Love it.
And I didn't go to prom either (shocking I know)
I absolutely love that you guys did this. Can't wait for Thursday, see you then.
That was definitely the most memorable dance - LOVED IT!! And just so you know, you didn't miss anything by not going to junior prom, believe me!
Post a Comment