Monday, July 21, 2008

Yes, I'm blonde. Let me repeat...

A recent conversation overheard by a bird a few nights ago at the Big-D Nelson house:

*Boop Boop*

Chris- Holly, really? Come on. You should say "Excuse Me."

Mindy, Holly, and Sandy: *laughing*

A few minutes later...

*Boop Boop Boop*

Chris- Holly... geez! You Nelson girls really have problems...

Mindy, Holly, and Sandy: *laughing*

A few minutes later...

*Boop Boop Boop*

Sandy- Holly, seriously. Say "Excuse Me." Or at least claim them.

Holly- Are you serious?

Sandy- Yes!

Holly- Those aren't farts. They are the fireworks outside.

Sandy- Oh.

Mindy & Chris- *Laughing Hysterically*

9 comments:

Tarika said...

hahahah...I am dying this has me laughing so hard! hehehe...oh sans! I love you!

The Trusty Blog said...

Fireworks and farts smell the same!

The Simmons Family said...

Cracked me up!!!!! Were the "boop, boop, boop's" senseless??

Andrea

The Simmons Family said...

NOT Senceless.... I meant to say SCENTLess!!!

Who's the blonde one now?

Holly said...

I seriously can't believe that you still thought they were boops... They clearly sounded like fireworks!

Smiley Family said...

Funny Sandy, very funny. It was good seeing you guys again - it needs to happen more often!

Homemaker is not a "dirty" word said...

Very funny!!
My memory of you is the day that I called you to see if you had any powdered sugar, We had only lived here about 2 weeks, and you we like I would but I'm in Las Vegas. I thought I can't believe she answered the phone for me while out of town!! You told me to ask Lisa whom I had never met. Very embarassing for me, because for me to be out of powdered sugar is a big thing!! We also enjoyed bbq's on your drive way and lots of GNO's.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Hehehe! The imagery in my head accompanying the dialogue you wrote was classic. Simply classic. :)

Anonymous said...

I seriously have never laughed so hard in my live. I love you Sandy!!