
For the July 24th weekend we went camping at Ledgefork (Smith & Moorehouse).
This is B scopin' the map to see where we can go next.

We did a lot of fishing! On Sunday we were even trudging through thick mud to get to the perfect spot. The lake was beautiful! We tried going swimming on Saturday, but it only lasted for a few minutes because it got a tid bit chilly. Luckily I did not have my camera with me for the swimming adventure...
Of course Ben brought his gun. This was Ana's first time shooting and she did a pretty darn good job! Watch out for this hot little jalapeno!
I stand weird when I shoot. Here's proof.

We went on a kick-my-butt bike ride. There were TONS of huge rocks so about half the time we were walking our bikes. I was totally sweating! It was totally gross. And I learned that me and big rocks when I'm going downhill don't mix very well.
Mmmmm... Fried eggs. One of my favorite breakfast's.This pictures says it best.


6 comments:
Your pics do say it best! Looks like tons o' fun! I can't believe it is almost August - this summer has flown by!
I wish that I could have gone...next summer for sure...no school just fun in the sun I promise.
Speaking of fun in the sun...let's runaway to San Diego this week...I think that we both deserve it. What do you say?
Hi Sandy!
Thanks for sharing your blog! It will be fun to stay up on what is going on in your life! You're so pretty! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?
Carmen (Ryan's better half!)Lynch
I am living vicariously through your pictures! You never know how beautiful it is in Utah until you leave! I LOVE shooting guns, looks like a great time!
Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to go out next week and catch up, yipee!!
Hey...so I'm cracking up cuz after our book club thing I decided to check out your blog. My husband and my sister and her hubby were at the Ledgefork campground the same weekend! Kinda crazy! :)
Post a Comment