My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours. Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral. All I have to do is breathe and believe.
I love it! I also love that you are wearing a cutesy purple top while playing the big boy toys!
It looks like your in a Christmas dress or something....Super hot for the gun range! You are one tough cookie with your guns and tattoos!
Way to go Sandy. You tough and sexy.
No messing with you! You look totally adorable while shooting a gun.. you're supposed to look all scruffy! Did you get a good shot at Osama?? My dad used to take us shooting when we were little... it was our "Bonding" time and we LOVED it!Andrea
U one hot Momma with a gun...watch out for you sista!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it! I also love that you are wearing a cutesy purple top while playing the big boy toys!
It looks like your in a Christmas dress or something....Super hot for the gun range! You are one tough cookie with your guns and tattoos!
Way to go Sandy. You tough and sexy.
No messing with you! You look totally adorable while shooting a gun.. you're supposed to look all scruffy! Did you get a good shot at Osama??
My dad used to take us shooting when we were little... it was our "Bonding" time and we LOVED it!
Andrea
U one hot Momma with a gun...watch out for you sista!
Post a Comment