Tuesday morning I had 7 decorative balls in the bowl on my kitchen table when I left for work. Do you count 7 in this picture?

Didn't think so. Tuesday evening when I came home from work I had a few less...

But do not fear, the two pairs of $1.50 flip flops I left lying in the family room were untouched. So thoughtful these two pups are. Oh, did I mention that one of them decided it would be good idea to pee on that mass of moss and raffia? Yep. Good dog.
"Every Dog is a Lion at Home." ~ H.G. Bohn
5 comments:
I wonder if the dyes in your decorative balls are what is makeing Lola sick...I am sorry about them though. I remember when you brought them home. :(
Are you sure it wasn't Ben? =)
What happened to leaving the dogs in the garage where there are no decorative balls?
That sounds like something that our dogs would do.
Can you blame them? Those balls look awefully fun to chew on!!
Post a Comment