Thursday, July 3, 2008

Run Ben Run

See Ben Run.

See the Pretty Fans.



See Ben glad to be done running.



See Ben's pretty medal.




See the team.


See the team smile because they
have to run no more.


See Ben and his proud lady.


Ben participated in the Ragner Wasatch Back Relay a few weekends ago. It went from Logan to Kimball Junction and was a relay race. It took their team 29 hours to finish (which was the normal time length). Ben ran three legs which totaled 16 miles. Oh so proud! I can only run to the end of the street...

5 comments:

Princess said...

I can't even run to the bathroom! Good for him! I had a moment of silence for Shannon and really appreciate you getting #3 out of the way for me!

The Ericksons said...

I promise I am not stalking, I am just trying to download the map. HAPPY 4TH- love ya

The Simmons Family said...

I've never understood how one can Run that far? Don't your legs hurts, don't you get side aches, don't you feel like your heart is going to beat out of your chest??

I'm totally impressed!! Way to go Ben! And way to somehow manage to look fantastic while standing in the sidelines in the HEAT!

Smiley Family said...

Glad you posted pics of the big relay! It is impressive. I'd like to think that some day I would be in good enough shape to run 16 miles...but it is not likely:) GO BEN!!

Tarika said...

YAY! Way to go team! And I do like all of your photo editing! Nice job! And I am sure that since you have that gym membership you can run a little more than to the end of the street...unless you are wearing some cute heels...