$672- Price of an airline ticket to the Virgin Islands
$181- Price of an expedited Passport
13 Hour Flight
Much needed vacation with your best friend and some really hot guys- Priceless
The countdown has begun... 9 weeks and counting before we jet off to da Islands mon. Now I just have to get into shape. Does that mean I will have to sweat? Ew. Lisa and I have been checking the flight prices everyday, multiple times a day, for a week now. They just keep going up! So we did it. We booked them this morning. There's no turning back now!
I can't stop singing... "She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.." And yes, I found a yellow polka-dot bikini. Target comes through for me everytime! Now I just have to convince Lisa to buy a matching one. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!!
2 comments:
I missed the invite in my email, would you mind sending it again?
Um...don't you have to be a virgin to go to the Virgin Islands?
Post a Comment