First, let's get the full picture of what this "Big Bag" looks like...

This is my Red Hot Beauty bag from Bath and Body Works. I bought it for myself for Valentines. And I LOVE it!
Let's see... what treasures does it hold...
* The phone number for the Spa Club on a tiny, torn out piece of paper just in case I have to reschedule my eyebrown waxing for today
* Car Keys
* Red Sharpie (Write Out Loud!)
* School teacher glasses
* hair elastics
* work security card
* Rocky Mountain Power bill~ Yes I paid it!
* Thank you card from Steve's sister Becky (who still loves me by the way)
* String cheese I was supposed to eat this morning when I was driving into work
* Pretty In Pink lotion (My fave!)
* My Mary Kay mesh bag that holds 4 lip glosses, 1 lipstick, 1 lip liner, 1 lip primer, hair elastics, bobby pins, pennies, and my appointment card for my eyebrow waxing today
* Sunglasses
* My wallet, don't worry though it only has a few measly dollars in it
* chopsticks from PF Changs
* Fortune cookie
* pink and black striped stretchy headband
* Akon CD cover
* Amy Winehouse CD Cover
* 2 checkbooks (who uses checkbooks anymore??)
* The address of my closest church so that I can tell my mom "Yes, I did transfer my records." I am a good girl.
* A nylon sockie from trying shoes on at the store
* 2 pens
* Mary Kay sales receipt... Thank you for your purchase Sally!
* Mary Kay website sales receipt because I heard I should have my own personal website...
* All the interview questions for our upcoming DM Interviews. I will sell these for $500 a pop. Brian gave me the idea... ha ha ha
* Questar Bill. Let's not even talk about how much that one is... how on earth did I "forget" to pay it last month? I don't even live at my home...
And let's not even get started with what's hiding in the little inside zip pocket!
Hey, who stole my pack of gum that I ALWAYS keep in my bag?
1 comment:
Hello...you can NEVER have enough big bags. Seriously...I didn't buy one in Colorado yesterday and now I am seriously regretting it. Maybe Ron will have to to drive me the 4 hours back to get it today!
Post a Comment