My Babies! Buster and Lola are the little lights of my life. Seriously. If you have never owned a dog then I know you must be scratching your head and thinking~ "This girl is nuts! They're just dogs..." Oh, but they are not JUST dogs. I miss them terribly! I miss Buster's stinky breath in my face in the morning and Lola's constant kisses on my forehead. I miss them snuggling up to me at night, even when Buzz would put his butt in my face. When I do get to see them it's usually for not very long. They peer out the window at me when I arrive and when I leave they race to the chainlink fence and stare at me with their big sad eyes. I know they are wondering why I am leaving them, again. It breaks my heart everytime. They are having so much fun though and get to play all day long. Let's not talk about them anymore or I'll probably start to tear up... Once again, call me crazy! Here's a pic of Lola from when I saw them on Saturday. All she wanted me to do was hold her. So of course I had to pick up her little snow covered body and let her attack me with kisses. Her newest trick is to sneak out of the backyard by climbing the wood pile over the fence. Naughty little girl. And Buster likes to mark his spot in the house. Good boy~ ha ha ha

My Family!
We had a family birthday party on Sunday and it was utter chaos, like normal! Vanessa thought it was so funny to throw cake at me while I was trying to take her picture. She must be a Nelson... Dave was being goofy and put on Shonte's headband she got for her birthday. He is like totally related to me!
We had a family birthday party on Sunday and it was utter chaos, like normal! Vanessa thought it was so funny to throw cake at me while I was trying to take her picture. She must be a Nelson... Dave was being goofy and put on Shonte's headband she got for her birthday. He is like totally related to me!
My Friends! I don't know how I would have made it through these past few months without my friends. I've cried a million tears on their shoulders. They've given me advice when I've needed it, listened when I needed it, and cried with me when I needed it. Here's a pic of Lisa, Tarika and I. I think this picture was taken during some of the roughest moments. Don't let the smile fool you...
And last but not least, Donuts! What do I say about donuts except for YUMMMMM.

2 comments:
I am missing from the list, obviously a typo on your part.
Obviously... ha ha ha. Punk. I found a picture the other day of us standing by your Tacoma when you packed me up to take me to college my freshmen year. We look so dorky and young! Well, you look dorky and I look young...
Post a Comment