Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey! Where Did That Speedbump Come From?

Screeeeech! Hey, who threw out that roadblock? Not cool. I've officially hit my first speedbump on the upward spiral. Last night I got the call that all home sellers dread~ the buyers backed out. Yep. We were supposed to close next Monday! What the?
I pride myself in being completely independent and being able to always take of myself, by myself. Well... now with a home mortgage and a rent payment I don't know how well my plan of being self-sufficient and never needing any help is working. I might just have to go to the Bank of Dad. Something I absolutely dread because I do not like to ask for help. I REPEAT, I do NOT like to ask for help. Those of you who know me well are aware of this little detail of my life. My mom says this is going to be forced humility for me. Yah, ok.
I am safe to say that my plate is full. Please, don't anybody decide to add any peas or carrots to it. If you'd like though, you are more than welcome to take a few breadsticks off it. I'm ok with that. Just call first...

No comments: