Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday Family Fun Night!

Friday night Ben and I hosted our monthly Nelson family birthday party. Once a month we get together and celebrate everyone's birthday for that month.
This is our first "official" party at the new house.
The gang getting ready to open presents.
The sweetest messy face I've ever seen.
Ben and D making silly faces.
Mr. T's first family outing. He has doubled in size since I saw him at the hospital!

The biggest attraction was the dogs. All the kids, with the exception of Louie, wanted to pet them, stick their fingers in the cage to get kisses and basically be up in their little puppy faces.


We had a blast! Mindy and Chris and possee came in from California which made it even more fun! If only they could have strapped Holly to the hood. 14 kids running around like crazies isn't so bad when there's a lot of space to do it in. The kids were having so much fun playing with the dogs and the exercise ball that we were using as a massive kick ball that we didn't even have time to break the pinata or play the first game of Nelson kickball. Oh well, maybe next month!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Is that Lola licking Isaac's hand?? And look how big everyone has gotten! I love the pictures. Thanks for posting!!!