Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Busy, Busy Summer Plus Some...

WOW! I can't believe it's almost halfway through July. So last post I left you with my adventures in sanding. I still don't like sanding. Yes, we have FINALLY finished sanding, painting, sprinkler system building, sodding with 6,000sq feet of green velvet, and FINALLY moved in. But... I'm not ready to show before and after pictures yet. Even though we have been swamped with new house projects we have still managed to get some summer fun in...






Red Butte Gardens- Bareneked Ladies concert. My fave concert venue.




Silver Lake. First hike of the season up to Twin Lakes. It was FREEZING.




Hey look- first crazy house discovery... Cilantro growing in the backyard flowerbeds.





Twilight Concert Series- Modest Mouse for FREE. They had to move to Pioneer Park this year because of construction at Gallivan. Boo. Hopefully they go back to Gallivan next year. Pioneer Park was just dirty, stinky, tooooo many people. Or maybe I'm just a Gallivan Center snob.




I am looking forward to what the rest of the summer has to bring!!
And keep twiddling your thumbs for before and after house pics.
Toodles!

2 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Can't wait to see pics! Where did you move to?

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

I'm excited to see pics of the house, too! Really like your hair, by the way. Cute!