I'm baaaacccckkk....
Sorry about my hiatus. Lots has been going on (ie home, crazy work, double crazy 2nd work, EmLoveFest 2010), but now that I have a few moments to breathe let's post some Wonderful Wednesday niceties!
First... OH MY! I almost died laughing over this. Thank you Design Mom for paying homage to my favorite nerd. I ALMOST want to do this to my new office...

Secondly... Have you ever been to Koo.De.Ker? If not, now's the time to go check it out! Click on this coupon for 25% off. I got this special deal off one of my fave blogs I stalk Stephmodo.
And last but not least... Thinking about getting laser eyeball surgery? Ben got his done this Spring and LOVES it!! He got it done through Hoopes Vision. They had their anniversary recently and invited all past patients to a screening of Iron Man 2 and they gave us each a coupon for... $1,000 OFF laser surgery to give to a friend. That's HUGE! That's basically 25% off. We have two coupons to give away so if you are interested holler at me!!
3 comments:
Um hello! I am totally blind! Hook me up ex-cousin. LOL xoxo
I'm so jealous of Ben's new eyes.
If no one else has claimed one of them I will take it. Does it have an expiration date? I really want to get that done.
Post a Comment