
It's official...
Ben and I are new homeowners!
It's been quite the process over these past few months. I kept telling Ben that we just "know" when we found the perfect house and we did! I can't wait to start this new adventure together with my best friend. We are going to be remodeling over the next month, including putting in a brand new backyard so stay tuned for lots of before and after pics!!
5 comments:
Congrats guys! And good luck with all the remodeling. If it does only take a month, then I will be very impressed. Just don't get too bummed if it takes longer...those things always take longer than you think. But, you don't have kids to worry about, so that will make it a ton easier!
Congrats! can't wait to see the pictures, who doesn't love a good before and after picture?
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you two. Love you lots!
Yay! Congrats! Can't wait for the photos!
That's awesome Sandy, I am so excited for you!!
Post a Comment