My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Can I sign up for Buster to tutor me? I might need it this semester. I like how organized Ben is with one book and one notebook...I usually have at least 15 papers strung out and 3 books open. Tell Ben good luck with this semester! Summer is always a breeze compared to the other semesters. :)
1 comment:
Can I sign up for Buster to tutor me? I might need it this semester. I like how organized Ben is with one book and one notebook...I usually have at least 15 papers strung out and 3 books open. Tell Ben good luck with this semester! Summer is always a breeze compared to the other semesters. :)
Post a Comment