My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
I used to do it all the time and mostly just got foreign blogs. I did find some cool blogs as well although there was the occasional "risque" blog! Now I am intrigued as to what you stumbled upon........
Use the moderate safe search setting in Google, Sandy, it will save you from gouging out your mind's eye. It controls all of the content you get back, including the 'Next Blog' content it brings back. No more wondering "How is that physically possible?" when the next blog pops up.
6 comments:
Ok... so I never even gave a second thought to what that was. Thanks... I just did! I got 5 non english speaking blogs in a row.
I have done this once...never again. You never know what crazy sheet you will get into.
I used to do it all the time and mostly just got foreign blogs. I did find some cool blogs as well although there was the occasional "risque" blog! Now I am intrigued as to what you stumbled upon........
I love your blog! So cute! By the way, I HAVE clicked next blog and you are right...click if you dare! Haha.
I think it is rather interesting. On mine I found some latin painter. Funny!!
Use the moderate safe search setting in Google, Sandy, it will save you from gouging out your mind's eye. It controls all of the content you get back, including the 'Next Blog' content it brings back. No more wondering "How is that physically possible?" when the next blog pops up.
Post a Comment