Thursday, April 30, 2009

Free Birthday Swag!

Wednesday I celebrated joining Birthday Clubs by cashing in on my first birthday club reward!

Ahhh... how I love Coldstone! And on your birthday you get a coupon for a free ice cream with one mix-in. Mmmmm.

My two favorite Birthday Clubs I've joined are Coldstone and Ann Taylor Loft. And why you ask? Because what they give you is completely 100% no strings attached FREE! Free Ice Cream from Coldstone and Free $15 from Ann Taylor Loft. I've noticed most birthday clubs give you like 15% off or get a free dessert with the purchase of an entreee on your birthday or some other mumbo jumbo. But not these two...

Am I the only 12 year old here that still joins Birthday Clubs for the free swag?

3 comments:

Tarika said...

Nope...although my free birthday swag was the mumbo jumbo 20% deals. But I got lots of hair product at discount and gotta love VS and the free panty.

Jane said...

I just got all my birthday emails too, Rubios gave me a free meal, $7.00 off anything! And so did Noodles and Company, SIGN UP! They must know I started a diet on Monday and can't redeem them, damn.

Smiley Family said...

I must admit that I am not a member of any birthday club, but I'm thinkin I should be :)

Great posts by the way. What a way to celebrate!