Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Min-e-sohta

What happens when your best friend tells you she is getting married? You hustle your little buns out there to hug her! and of course meet this man who is going to become a third party in your relationship. 

I was supposed to go visit months ago, but we kept putting it off.  A marriage announcement lit the fire under my hinny.  After all, I need to give my blessing and pronounce him worthy right? I had bestie obligations to fulfill. Sheesh.  So off to Min-e-sohta I went!

There was some seriously beautiful scenery! There are lakes EVERYWHERE. And bike trails EVERYWHERE.  And trees EVERYWHERE. 

My bestie has a mini-me who I adore. And life just wouldn't be the same without Mini-E.

 


I love my best friend.  She is beautiful, kind, generous. And from the moment I stepped in to the airport to come home I started missing her.  Now all I have to figure out is how I can stowe away in her luggage as she runs off to elope...

P.S. I approve of the new bestie you are bringing in to our life. 
And I approve of the five little mini's too.

No comments: