I know Thanksgiving is just around the corner when I start preparing for our annual Turkey Lurks Extravaganza. It's an event Ben and I host at the cabin in Park City every beginning of November for our friends to come together to eat, drink and be merry.
Every year we create some fabulous memories and this year was no exception! The best part of the evening hands down is when we all go around the table and say what we have been thankful for over the past year. I know it sounds cheesey, but our friends really get in to it and every year there are people who tug at the heart strings. This year Ryan said we all get to raise Baby Jack. And, Ryan, I'm holding you to it. I love being surround by wonderful friends. It's truly a blessing to have such a close knit group you can count on.
Do you have a holiday tradition that "officially" kicks off the season?
*I apologize on behalf of my mosiac maker for cutting people off in the pictures. I'm still learning how to use the darn thing.


2 comments:
I don't see any people...
I want to see people...
We host the Festival of the Feast (aka Thanksgiving) so that we are done with the party hosting and can just be guests from here on out...
Ok...I was impatient. I see people now.
Post a Comment