Even though I'm swamped with this project I can't helping dreaming of other projects I want to start on. So I'm going to post a few of them for you instead and maybe it will inspire you to start crafting...
#1- Spooky Table Runner. This comes from our friends at The Crafty Cupboard. Say hello to them... and discover how to do this project by clicking on this LINK.
#2- Frightfully Fun Frames. One of my favorite crafting blogs- Eighteen25 came up with this little project. I think I will actually be able to do this one. Even I can't mess this one up. Check out this LINK to get the deets.
#3- Designer Burp Cloths. Now that I think I can sew I'm totally making these. So if you're having a baby soon don't be surprised if you get some from me... act surprised though. Thank you to HowDoesShe for this tutorial. Click on this LINK. Oh, and you MUST signup for their email newsletter because you get all sorts of free downloads and tips and ideas and wonderfulness. DO IT.




3 comments:
I'm patiently waiting for the big reveal!
Can't to see all of these projects! I love those burp cloths...so cutesy!
The frames are way easy and really cute, I made them for Valentines. Can't wait for all the others!
Post a Comment