Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Obsession




Last night I was introduced to the wonderful world of digital scrapbooking.

I'm hooked. {Oh crap.}

Here's just a few examples...


ORIGINAL- SOC (Straight out of camera)

Enhanced. Oh so soft and dreamy.




One more... Original, SOC


Enhanced. A scrapbook page all done digitally.
Paper, writing, photo, embellishments.
E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.




13 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Oh.. welcome to this wonderful world! It's cheaper than regular scrapbook and you don't have a MESS to clean up! I LOVE IT! When I get tired of scrapbooking, I just redo my blog.

Love the page!!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Haha! I love the tough chic one!

rsheedy said...

Awesome! You're a quick learner...so glad you're having fun with it! Looks great, too. :)

Tarika said...

I have heard that this is like the worst thing ever invented because you can spend hours on one page because there is so many options! How are you?

Theresa said...

That is cool. Every one says I need to start now that I am going to have a kid. I don't have the patience to glue all that crap together. So maybe digital will be the way to go.

Anonymous said...

I knew you would love it! Now the puppies can't eat your supplies when you are trying to scrap! Plus...you can take it with you wherever your laptop goes!

-kt

Janae said...

what software are you using? This is awesome!

Jane said...

I LOVE this, I think I just may become obsessed instantly. Please tell us where you learned it and what program/site you used. These are fantastic, what a difference in the before/after.

Monica Lifferth said...

Look at you! Very quick learner I see. You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Will you teach me please, you know I can't do real scrapbooking!

Smiley Family said...

YEAH!! Good job Sand! I am so glad we got you hooked - now I know I'll see you at least two times a month :) Happy me.

Greg Nelson said...

Good work, little sister, looks great! Now that I know you are packing heat I promise to be more careful what I say around you . . .

Lisa said...

So, I was looking at the pretty pictures again and was wondering if you could make me a pretty one? I know you have a few to choose from! :)