Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Darn You American Idol

Dear American Idol,

I am not a fan. I only watch the audition episodes because they are funny. And sometimes frightening. But last night you changed it. Not fair.

I was laughing hysterically until that last singer. Dang you. Dang you for putting the blind guy last. And making me cry.

Now I am going to be forced to watch every single stinkin'week until one of two things happen:
#1~ He gets voted off.
#2~ He wins the whole thing.

Thanks a lot. I don't have time for this. Did you hear me?

Not Much Love,
Sandy

4 comments:

Homemaker is not a "dirty" word said...

Amen to that Sister!! Except I watch the whole season, and with three callings I really don't have time!!
Cari

The Simmons Family said...

AGREED... Tue and Wed I had it turned on in the background as I was bathing the kids and getting the dishes done. Not only the blind guy, but the guy that lost his wife to a heart condition!

At least Kamryn is easily amused and she'll watch with me.. that counts as spending time with your children... right?

Andrea

Jane said...

I am opposite, I don't care much for all the auditions, I think they are a bit overkill. I start to watch it when they narrow the contestents down.

Hello! said...

I'm glad I didn't see the guy who lost his wife last night!! I tell you, it's a bad bad show targeted at all of us who just don't have time. Down with TV! Oh wait, I can't get rid of Rock of Love. Crap.