Okay. I'm behind on blogging. Life is just getting in the way.
So here's my update in a nutshell!
Ben and I cooked our very first turkey.
And hosted our first Thanksgiving party at the cabin in Park City.
I pulled out the gizzards. Ben carved it. I'm thinking I got the short end of the stick...


My favorite part of Thanksgiving was this hunk.
I don't know who loves who more.
And of course Grandma harrassed me (and Ben) every chance she got.
Yeah, I know my hair is doing something funky on the right side.

Buster and Lola have spent a lot of time with their new buddy Brewer.
Buster likes. Lola, not so much.

This guy had a birthday. And we've had a lot of really fun weekends.

These three help me put up the Christmas Tree last night.
And so far, no ornaments have been eaten.
Knock on wood.

And I miss playing outside in the warm sun.

That's it. In a nutshell at least.
Anyone wanna do lunch on Saturday?
5 comments:
I love the holiday update. Thanks. I would love to lunch Saturday, however I am going to the Nutcracker with my girls. Raincheck?
Thanks for the update! And I like the new background...great minds think a like!
I have to work at 12 on Sat...so no lunch this weekend. But I am sure we will get together another time!
Yes, I would love to! I know this great little Sushi place just off the strip, Oh wait.....well you could get some sun here!
This has nothing to do with your post, but lunch today was like 9th grade math class.
Knucks!
Seany
hey chica long time no see, happy holidays cute girl!
-Candace
Post a Comment