Monday, December 22, 2008

Ugly Has A Season

Friday we went to our annual {Ugly Sweater} party. Since I couldn't find any ugly sweater's at my mom's or at Wal-Mart I made my own for Ben and I. All it took was two $5 sweatshirts, puff paint, googly eyes for mine, red puff balls for Bens, a little hot glue, and a lot of creativity.




I wish I got a picture of both of our sweaters straight on.
They were absolutely, undeniably, awesomely
{U.G.L.Y. }

We were a hit! Can't you see Micah in the background plotting how he's going to take down Ben to steal his sweatshirt? I know he's totally green with envy.

I will be taking orders for the new years, so order early 'cuz I'm sure I'll be swamped with puff paint sweatshirt requests...

4 comments:

Jane said...

so ugly, so fabulous! Thanks for the pictures of those darling bows, my girls MUST have some. I will look for you on Christmas Eve, we will be home but will be having a par-tay w/ my fam. Feel free to stop by to say hello.

Tarika said...

These are so awesome! I think that Seany definitely wants one for New Years!

Speaking of...what are your plans? Love Bee.

The Simmons Family said...

Those are the ugliest sweatshirts I've ever seen!! Brings back memories of 1984 when my mom made us matching puff paint sweatshirts for Disneyland... Oh... the memories!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

I used to wear sweaters like that when I was five. I either found better taste or my mom stopped buying them. Wonder which one...