Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Alive... Sorta.

I'm swamped. I'm buried. I'm busy beyond belief. But I've alive. And NOT bored!



Work (both of them) have me consumed. I had a recognition event at work last Tuesday and I've been getting nothing but RAVE reviews! YAY! Most of the comments fall along the lines of "This is the best one yet, Sandy!" WOW! And I've been doing events for five years. Right on.

Me and Randy at The Canyons event in August '08.


Transcribing has me up until all hours. But it's starting to pay off!


My weekends are consumed with non-stop fun. Yay for fun. Yay for crazy friends who think I can stay up until the crack of dawn. Yay for silly family who make karokee a kick-in-the-pants.

Me, Emily, and Nick at Halloween.
Three nights of Halloween some might say is excessive.


Ben took me out on a date last night. We went to BodyWorlds. It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I admit, I felt weezy at times because blood, veins, insides make me all squirmy. They had a baby room with different size embryo's and babies. It's unreal the difference between an eight week and nine week old baby. At the beginning of eight weeks there are buds and at half way through eight weeks you can start to see the formation of fingers. Then at nine weeks POW! Twenty tiny perfectly formed fingers and toes. Did you know that at one month there is a single chamber heart that starts beating? One month. Most people don't even know they're prego yet. CRAZY.
Me and my hunk.



And then tomorrow I'm off to Denver!!!


Stacy + Sandy= Trouble
So yes, I'm alive. Not in hiding. Didn't get kidnapped by aliens, even though I've used that excuse at least once this past week at work. I am looking forward to a three day work week next week! Hopefully I'll find some time to update this blog with some of my past exciting adventures. Hope you are all well!

4 comments:

Tarika said...

I am glad that you are still alive! I was a little worried about you, but you must always know when to drop me an email so that I don't get too frantic about my bestie being alive! Have so much fun in Denver!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Thanks for the update! It's always fun to see what you are up to. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Hi there, it's time to revisit your blog and give us another update. It's not thanksgiving anymore woman, let's go Christmas...not like I have room to talk though I guess, I have sucked in posts.

Sorry, scratch all that. Love ya!

Greg Nelson said...

I think a picture of you actually gacking while pulling out the innards would have been appropriate.