My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours. Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral. All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Silly boys! Even though Russ was tired from the hiking he still got up early and went to the Bird for opening day! I love all their pictures.
Ok I typically hate snow, but I have to be honest, that looks like so much fun! We are still at 70 for the highs!
Looks like you are about to have a lot more free time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Silly boys! Even though Russ was tired from the hiking he still got up early and went to the Bird for opening day! I love all their pictures.
Ok I typically hate snow, but I have to be honest, that looks like so much fun! We are still at 70 for the highs!
Looks like you are about to have a lot more free time!
Post a Comment