Thursday, September 25, 2008

Save The Date

Many of you have heard me talk about my girlfriends who have this special coupon system and save loads of money. Well, when my friend Jane held a class that explained how to do everything I missed it, of course. So... I've scheduled my own! And you are all invited...


SAVE THE DATE
GrocerySmarts
Tuesday, October 21
7pm
My casa in Draper

It's only an hour class and it's FREE! All of my friends who have started doing this are saving some serious money. And in our current economy we could all use a few extra bucks...

Can I get an AMEN!
I'll send out official invites soon!

7 comments:

Tarika said...

Dang it for being on a Tuesday! I can't go because of bowling that starts at 7...so do you think that you could take really good notes like I know you know how to do and help a sista out?

The Lund Five said...

Man, I am there!!! I really could use some help in this area and I would love to know how to save money on Grocery Shopping. Count me in!!!

Dale said...

Amen Sandy, Janae and I do it. I was so amazed at one trip where we spent $40 and saved $176 all in coupons!!!!
It's worth it.

The Simmons Family said...

Ok... TAKE IMPORTANT NOTES and BLOG about it for me!! I spend WAY too much on groceries... especially when I hit Costco and they give me free samples. I'm a sucker!

Andrea

Lisa said...

You will LOVE the coupon class! It is so helpful and SO fun! I went shopping today and got really great deals! My best for today was getting Russ 3 things of deoderant for $3, total. They normally cost $4.50 each!

Jane said...

You gonna love it girl. Once you go cheap, you never go back.

Anonymous said...

I'm there!... What would I do without you always saving me?

-Aim