This morning as I was coming in on TRAX I looked out the window as we got to the Gallivan Center stop and here's what proceeded:
ME: [In my head] Why are there so many people standing outside?
Me: [Still in my head] It must be a fire evacuation. Wait... why is there a guy in a pink bunny costume?
Me: [Yes, I talk alot to myself] Channel 2 must be giving out circus tickets.
La di da di, I saunter across the street to enter the building. Another day of fun work. As I do I see two "official" looking people, headsets and all, with American Idol tshirts on go through the doors behind me.
DING!
ME to one of the official looking people: What's going on today?
Official #1: It's the American Idol finals on the 23rd floor.
Official #2: Yeah, Paul, Randy, and Simon are all here.
They can see my eyes getting wide with excitement! Maybe Ryan Seacrest is here too... oh boy!
Official #1: But you won't be able to get up to that floor. [He said this with a definitive tone]
Can you hear my balloon deflating? SssssSssSssss
I've already seen a bevy of interesting outfits. Be sure to watch the Salt Lake audition show of American Idol because if it is anything like what I've already been witness to, it's gonna be funny...
P.S. My weekend adventure pics are coming... Hopefully they will be uploaded tonight!
3 comments:
Holy Crap! You should have totally tried to storm the auditions to get on TV and been yelling for Ryan saying you would marry him and stuff. We could have seen you on TV.
I can't wait to see it!
I am really quite surprised you did not try out. You have such an amazing voice!
Post a Comment