Friday, March 27, 2009

Unhealthy Obsession


Peeps.


Those delectible little sugary globs of goodness.



How can you resist?



Don't read the nutritional info on the back though.
26 Sugars per serving of four, YIKES!



I just munched down four of them.

7 comments:

Holly said...

GAH! I had six of them while at Mom's yesterday... I'm not proud of those six. Guess this means I'll just have to work harder in Bootcamp class tomorrow.

Theresa said...

Those things are nasty. You can have my share of them...I won't tell anyone. :)

Smiley Family said...

I am so glad you indulged...after all, Easter only comes once a year :)

The Simmons Family said...

I've never liked the Peeps.. not sure why. I'm more of the cadbury creme egg kind of girl... nothing like oozing sugar coming out of a chocolaty egg. I don't read the sugars per serving... YOWZA!

I did buy Owen some Peeps from the Easter Bunny... I'm sure he'll dig them.

Tarika said...

I only think those Peeps things are good after they have sat opened for a day or two. Just a little trick my mommy taught me. It makes those sugary gobs of goodness that much better when they are hard and crusty!

Gawd I love Easter!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Oh, good I am glad to see you have been cheating too. I have been really naughty this week, and now feeling really guilty.

Princess said...

I am sorry but Peeps are second to Black Licorice in the disgusting candy category! You may have mine as well!