My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
You seem HAPPIER than ever!! Ben.. you're amazing for making Sandy the happiest Woman on earth! And yes Sandy.. he is adorable and you will make even cuter babies. Did I just say that?
5 comments:
Wow, time does fly! Happy Anniversary-hope you have something great planned to celebrate!
That is awesome! You two are so cute!
REALLY?!? Two years already? WOW - time does fly. And you do seem very, very happy. Thank you Ben.
its my sisters 3 year. Weird huh? I want to see Ben's new guitar too.
You seem HAPPIER than ever!! Ben.. you're amazing for making Sandy the happiest Woman on earth! And yes Sandy.. he is adorable and you will make even cuter babies. Did I just say that?
Well... you will.
Love your hair... did you darken it??
Post a Comment