Wednesday, April 25, 2007

She-Ra! The Princess Of Power!


When I was little one of my favorite dolls was She-Ra, Princess Of Power. We are totally alike!

Let's compare-
* She has radical friends who also have superhuman strengths. Check.
* She has beautiful flowing blonde hair. Check. Sort of.
* She's a princess. Check. Duh.
* She has a rad ride. Check.
* She's WAY cuter than stinky old HeMan. Double Check.
* She has super powers. Check.

I must be just like her because how else would I be able to sell my home for the THIRD TIME. Yes, you heard me! I just sold my home for the 3rd time this morning. An offer came in and it looked great so me and Bat Boy accepted it.

I'm sure happy my super powers kicked in when they did because I worried they were broken...

And for future reference- I will answer to She-Ra if that's what you choose to call me *wink wink*

1 comment:

Brady said...

I would be most interested in finding out what these super powers are...