Monday, July 27, 2009

Hawaii... *sigh*

Finally... Let me introduce you to Hawaii.
Since there are so many pics, I'll keep the words to a minimum.
We spent one week in Maui with our friends Stacy, Clark, Ana and Caleb.
Then one week in Kuaui by ourselves.
And they are in no random order, be warned...

Ahh... The sunsets. Little Beach, Maui


One of our fave beaches~ Tunnels Beach in Kuaui.
Turtles so close to the shore you could almost touch them.


Waterfalls galore! Road to Hanna in Maui.



LOVED snorkeling. It's me and my Stace.




My second fave beach. I knicknamed it Secret Beach, Kuaui.




I was IN LOVE with Secret Beach.
Can you tell by the two pic posting?





Poi is stupid and tastes like nothing.
Poi is the creamy stuff I'm dipping my potato in to.
Smith Family Luau, Kuaui.

WHOA, how'd a picture of shoes get in here?






Hey, ask me how you fit 6 people in to a four person Jeep.
Clark's face says it perfectly. Yeah, that's me sharing the front seat with Stace. And yeah, I have my seatbelt on. Are you crazy? Ben was driving.
Road to Hanna, Maui.

Ahh... me, Stace and Clark. The one out of two times in the whole Maui trip that I got to sit in the back seat when all six of us had to ride somewhere together. *sigh*





Me and Roo at the "Grand Canyon" of Hawaii, Kuaui.


The infamous rope swing.
It took Ben trying to convince me for over an hour to jump.



We did TONS of hiking in Kuaui. This place we called Frog Falls and Mosquito Way. I counted 15 bites when we got back. Yeah, I was even wearing bug spray. BLASTED!



Caleb taking one for the team. Little Beach, Maui.


3am blows. This is us getting fitted for bikes for the crater ride.



Biking down the crater, Maui.
That's me in the sweet lavender blue windsuit.


The crater at sunrise.
Worth the 2am wake-up call and freezing weather.
Maui.
My very fave pic.
Roo coming in from boogie boarding, Kuaui.



The End. I want to go back. Miss you beach.

3 comments:

Tarika said...

I love the baywatch pic of Ben too! And {love} those shoes!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

BITTER

Smiley Family said...

Thank you for finally sharing some pics! Looks like a very memorable trip. I am completely jealous!