I've been bitten by the running bug.
Pick your jaw up off the floor. Crazier things have happened.
For example...
I am now officially certified in scuba diving. Do I need to remind you how pathetic I was during the dive in the Virgin Islands?
Or
I just turned 30 and am LOVING it!
Or
We took the dogs camping this past weekend. Yes, in the dirt which turned to mud because of that stuff that falls from the sky. Oh yeah, it's called rain. Pictures to come...
So, yeah, the running bug bit my right in the patootie. I actually ran last night. Like almost a mile. And Ben was there as proof. I'm going to blame this new found craziness on turning 30. Yep. Who wants to join me?
6 comments:
Well maybe you can send that little bug my way so it'll bite me. I'll be 30 on June 23rd and my heart sure would like me to challenge it a bit. HA. Who doesn't work out everyday, of course I do, I mean why wouldn't I?
Well, at least someone named Sandy is!
You? Run? Did Ben put a new pair of Jimmy Choos at the end of that almost mile for motivation?
Keep it up Sandy, the bug never really goes away - especially in the springtime when you have been cooped up all winter.
It's true that crazier things have happened...but this is the SandraDee that would not let us jog uphill in the short 5K last fall. You can imagine that I am still a little shocked by this running bug.
Of course I do want to join you in the running thing...let me know when!
Running buddy is here! Seek no more!! haha
Good for you! Running is the best! I love it!
Post a Comment